MONTREAL, QC - ($30,000 - $80,000+ per year)
Luxury Villa Specialist & Concierge
We're a fast-growing startup in the luxury travel industry, looking for ONE highly skilled and enthusiastic marketer to join us on our journey to becoming the best luxury villa marketing & booking agency the world!
It's no secret that getting in at the start of a good company is probably your best bet for a fast-tracked lucrative career.
And we are that company.
WHAT WE DO:
We help luxury villa managers grow their businesses by offering a truly unique approach to marketing and booking management.
Specifically tailored to our niche, our services help our clients grow their luxury villa rental businesses by:
1) increasing their front-end bookings & revenue to earn more profits,
2) increasing their efficiency & streamlining their in-house operating costs
3) advising and consulting on the key strategies to prioritize in order to accelerate overall company growth
More specifically, in this position, you will be communicating with luxury travellers in order to confirm and manage bookings for amazing luxury properties located in some of the most beautiful & exclusive destinations across the globe.
A LITTLE ABOUT OUR HISTORY:
We're growing fast.
In just 12 months, we've grown a simple industry blog into to a leading authority in the vacation rental marketing industry.
Now we’re successfully managing millions in bookings for luxury villas located in some of the most beautiful & exclusive places across the globe.
And we’re only getting started…
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
Villa Booking & Guest Experience Management;
• understand that the guest comes first and that making them feel that way will be the key to our success
• go the extra mile for both confirmed and potential guests
• manage multiple guests request simultaneously via inbound/outbound email, SMS, and telephone calls to provide information & assistance
• help manage the traveler transition from initial inquiry to check-in with unmatched convenience and transparency, and with the highest level of customer service
• perform proactive follow-ups with guests from the planning stage to the confirmed booking of their villa
• create detailed travel & activity plans for guests and provide expert advice on planning for extra travel arrangements while promoting partner services and coordinating with on-site concierge management
• manage ongoing relationships with guests post-trip and follow up on satisfaction survey results to nurture and help plan their next trip with the goal of building a lifetime guest for our company and our clients
• offer AMAZING customer service;
go the extra mile for your guests
find new and more effective ways to offer travel planning services for our clients
continuously follow client reports in order to offer valuable advice if and when needed
find new ways to help you and your peers offer amazing customer service
write a monthly newsletter to stay in touch with your guests
• find new potential relationships with travel vendors that could help us provide more value to travellers throughout the booking experience
Sales & Marketing;
• learn everything about the properties you manage, the areas in which they are located, along with the restaurants & activies available
• master email marketing and sales messaging in order to close bookings
• optimize channel listings and villa advertisements by creating engaging & thorough content that is tailored to the user experience resulting in higher click-through conversion rates and booking requests
• interact with guests via inbound/outbound telephone calls to provide information & assistance
• consistently follow up with guests in order to progress through the booking sales funnel
• find new ways to make the account reporting process as efficient as possible (simple, quick, painless, cost effective, etc...)
• understand and stay on top of your local market and competition in order to help optimize pricing strategies to increase click-through conversions & rankings, and ultimately maximize revenue for each villa
• keep track of everything in the Guest Support CRM;
import all new potential guests into the CRM
track funnel progress from initial inquiries to confirmed bookings
stay on top of guest requests
keep detailed records of interactions with clients within the helpdesk
• meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
Continuously growing and expanding your general sales/marketing AND vacation rental marketing expertise;
• weekly research and reading industry blogs and news
• weekly research and reading about sales & marketing copywriting to improve your sales, marketing, and online conversions skills
Brand Management & Online Promotion;
• updating/monitoring social media accounts in order to illustrate our brand
• staying on top of industry news and re-posting relevant news to our social media accounts
• find significant & profitable opportunities to build organic links and promote VRP online
• monitor the VRP brand and online reputation
• create engaging & thorough online content that will showcase our expertise and promote VRP
The right candidate will be a high achiever with an excellent work ethic, able to work independently, initiate projects and manage their work and time effectively in a small office, where team-work, collaboration and flexibility are essential. Genuinely passionate and personable, the ideal candidate must also be eager to grow and learn, and will be proactive in bringing forward innovative ideas in a clear, articulate and inspiring fashion.
Furthermore, the marketing intern will have the following skills and competencies:
• a passion for marketing
• a love for the travel industry
• a strong dedication to success with an exceptionally honest and reliable character
• a unquenchable thirst for knowledge and growth
• a genuine willingness to help people (both colleagues & clients alike)
• excellent verbal communication with solid persuasive skills
• excellent email sales skills
• excellent writing ability (experienced blogging or sales copywriting an asset)
• a strong ability and drive to effectively meet targets.
• the ability to create and implement highly effective sales techniques and systems
• strong organization, work ethics and punctuality
• ability to work as part of a team, or with minimal supervision and a great deal of autonomy
• leadership experience is an asset (any at all; sports, teaching, coaching, etc. . .)
*** We look at "experience" differently. The very nature of being the best (or first) means we're doing a lot of things that haven't been done before. And "experience" doesn't necessarily prepare you for the challenges of succeeding in the unknown. What we value most is your understanding of your own life experience, and how you can apply it to succeeding in this position.
The Luxury Travel Concierge / Assistant Villa Specialist Position is an entry-level position with tremendous learning opportunities and the ability to move into any other role within our company as we continue to grow.
This position is a serious opportunity for the right person to jumpstart their career and make a significant impact by becoming an important part of a company's future. -- Something very few "entry-level" positions offer (if any).
So, if you believe you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!