International Portfolio Manager (Business Developement Position)
We're a fast-growing startup in the luxury travel industry, looking for ONE highly skilled and enthusiastic marketer to join us on our journey to becoming the best luxury villa marketing & booking agency the world!
It's no secret that getting in at the start of a good company is probably your best bet for a fast-tracked lucrative career.
And we are that company.
WHAT WE DO:
We help luxury villa managers grow their businesses by offering a truly unique approach to marketing and booking management.
Specifically tailored to our niche, our services help our clients grow their businesses by:
1) increasing their revenue & earning more profits,
2) increasing their efficiency & reducing their operating costs
3) saving them valuable time by performing a significant portion of tasks associated with sales and guest management operations
More specifically for this position; You will be responsible for growing both the size and quality of our international luxury villa portfolio, as well as helping to optimize & capitalize on lucrative revenue opportunities within..
A LITTLE ABOUT OUR HISTORY:
We're growing fast.
In just 12 months, we've grown a simple industry blog into to a leading authority in the vacation rental marketing industry.
Now we’re successfully managing millions in bookings for luxury villas located in some of the most beautiful & exclusive places across the globe.
And we’re only getting started…
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
Account Management & Growth;
• offer AMAZING customer service;
go the extra mile for your clients
find new ways to upsell and/or cross-sell services for our clients
continuously follow client reports in order to offer valuable advice if and when needed
find new ways to help you and your peers offer amazing customer service
write a monthly newsletter to stay in touch with your clients
• keep track of everything in the Client Support CRM (helpdesk);
import all new clients into the helpdesk software
stay on top of client requests
keep detailed records of interactions with clients within the helpdesk
• keep track of all analytics related to the accounts you manage by generating monthly analytics/revenue reports for each of your clients
• learn EVERYTHING about the properties and markets in which they are located, in order to fully understand and monitor competition, inventory & demand growth rates, as well as revenue potential
• develop new relationships with service vendors in order to provide more value to clients through new products and services
New Portfolio Acquisitions & Management;
• optimize physical & digital sales funnels by creating engaging & thorough content that is tailored to the client personas resulting in higher click-through conversion rates, stronger lead quality, and faster portfolio growth
• master email marketing and sales messaging in order to close more business
• understand that the client comes first and that making them feel that way will be the key to our success
• managing multiple client request simultaneously via inbound/outbound telephone calls to provide information & assistance
• perform proactive follow-ups with clients and potential clients
• meeting and exceeding monthly growth targets
• build new and manage ongoing relationships with clients potential clients and with the goal of building a lifetime clients VRpartners.co and our clients
Continuously growing and expanding your general sales/marketing AND vacation rental marketing expertise;
• weekly research and reading industry blogs and news
• weekly research and reading about sales & marketing copywriting to improve your sales, marketing, and online conversions skills
• write articles in order to provide potential clients or readers with valuable advice to help them grow or manage their vacation rental businesses better (more bookings, higher profits, cut costs, manage better, etc...)
The right candidate will be a high achiever with an excellent work ethic, able to work independently, initiate projects and manage their work and time effectively in a small office, where team-work, collaboration and flexibility are essential. Genuinely passionate and personable, the ideal candidate must also be eager to grow and learn, and will be proactive in bringing forward innovative ideas in a clear, articulate and inspiring fashion.
Furthermore, the marketing intern will have the following skills and competencies:
• a passion for sales & marketing
• a love for the travel industry
• a strong dedication to success with an exceptionally honest and reliable character
• a unquenchable thirst for knowledge and personal growth
• a genuine willingness to help people (both colleagues & clients alike)
• excellent verbal communication with solid persuasive skills
• excellent written communication skills (email sales skills and experienced blogging or sales copywriting an asset)
• a strong ability and drive to effectively meet targets.
• the ability to create and implement highly effective sales techniques and systems
• strong organization, work ethics and punctuality
• ability to work as part of a team, or with minimal supervision and a great deal of autonomy
• leadership experience is an asset (any at all; sports, teaching, coaching, etc. . .)
* IMPORTANT: We look at "experience" differently. As a startup, we're doing a lot of things that haven't been done before, and "experience" doesn't necessarily prepare you for the unknown. What we value most is your understanding of your own experience, and how you think you can apply it to the position.
This position is a serious opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact and become an integral part of our company's future.
So, if you believe you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!